Program Coordinator: Jasmine Jafferali, MPH, ACE-CPT
The Online Professional Certificate in Women’s
Exercise Training and Wellness is designed to prepare graduating
students for a career working with women of all ages at medically-based
fitness facilities, community wellness programs, personal training
studios, physical therapy clinics, health promotion sites, and private
and commercial health clubs.
Students will learn how to apply their client’s
health history, goals, and abilities integrating exercise science
curriculum and practical training techniques into a systematic model
that teaches students to progress their clients through various phases
of a woman’s life. Included with the certificate program registration, you will receive complimentary access to receive the National Posture Institute’s Certified Resistance Training Professional™ (RTP™) designation.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
The certificate program's required four core courses have been designed to be completed in as little as three months or students have up to one year if necessary.
- The On-line Certificate program format has been designed to be taken in two consecutive modules.
- Students may elect to enroll in courses one at a time, as they are offered.
- Students are provided with 8 weeks of access per course.
- Courses are offered in an OPEN ENROLLMENT format, meaning students can register and begin courses at any time.
- CLICK HERE for a detailed certificate program fact sheet.
- CLICK HERE for a list of required materials (estimate cost: $120)
The following National Organizations/Associations have approved each Women’s Exercise Training and Wellness course for CEC/CEU’s:
- National Posture Institute (NPI) / 5 CECs
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) / 20 CECs
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) / 2 CECs
CSCS, NSCA-CPT (excludes the Medically Based Fit. course)
- International Sports Science Association (ISSA) / 10 CECs
- The American Senior Fitness Association (SFA) / 2.0 CEUs
- The Health and Fitness Professionals Association (HFPA) / 30 CECs
- The National Council on Strength and Fitness (NCSF) / 10 CEUs
- The National Federation of Professional Trainers (NFPT) / 1 CEC, equivalent
to an entire 6 month CEC requirement.
- The National Strength Professional Association (NSPA) / 2 CEUs