(Formally Titled: Nutrition for Optimal Health, Wellness and Sports)
Program Coordinator: Melissa Halas-Liang, MA, RD, CDE
The Online Professional Certificate in Sports Nutrition
and Performance has been designed to meet the growing demand for Registered Dietitians,
DTRs, personal trainers, athletic trainers, allied health/medical and
fitness professionals, and the general public who want to learn about
developing individualized sports nutrition programs for clients,
patients, or for personal improvement. This Web-based Certificate
program provides an in-depth examination of contemporary nutritional
topics such as advanced sports nutrition, vitamin/protein
supplementation, functional food implementation, antioxidants, and meal
plan analysis for optimal performance.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
The certificate program's required four core courses have been designed to be completed in as little as three months or students have up to one year if necessary.
- The On-line Certificate program format has been designed to be taken in two consecutive modules.
- Students may elect to enroll in courses one at a time, as they are offered.
- Students are provided with 8 weeks of access per course.
- Courses are offered in an OPEN ENROLLMENT format, meaning students can register and begin courses at any time.
- CLICK HERE for a detailed certificate program fact sheet.
- CLICK HERE for a list of required materials (estimate cost: $90).
Click Here for a list of
continuing education approvals.