Program Coordinator: Melissa Halas-Liang, MA, RD, CDE
The Online Professional Certificate in Family Nutrition has been
designed to meet the growing demand for Registered Dietitians, DTRs,
allied health/medical and fitness professionals, parents, and the
general public who want to learn to develop healthy food strategies,
family support education, and advanced nutritional planning for moms,
children, and the entire family. This Web-based Certificate program
provides an in-depth examination of developing nutritionally fit, fun,
and energized families through foods and proper nutrition! In
addition, learn “Healthy Habit Strategies” to cope with family dynamics
and the different environments each member of the family lives in.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
The certificate program's required two core courses have been designed to be completed in as little as two months or students have up to one year if necessary.
- The On-line Certificate program format has been designed to be taken in one module.
- Students may elect to enroll in courses one at a time, as they are offered.
- Students are provided with 8 weeks of access per course.
- Courses are offered in an OPEN ENROLLMENT format, meaning students can register and begin courses at any time.
- CLICK HERE for a detailed certificate program fact sheet.
- CLICK HERE for a list of required materials (Estimate Cost: $5.00)
Click Here for a list of
continuing education approvals.