The Online Professional College Certificate in Personal Fitness Training is a web-based, interactive educational experience that includes input and guidance from outstanding faculty/instructors drawn from colleges/universities, the allied health/medical field, and the personal fitness training profession. Students can elect to take the Advanced Professional Certificate in Personal Fitness Training, which requires an additional 3 courses.
The certificate program is designed to supply essential education integrating exercise science curriculum and practical training techniques into a systematic model that teaches students to progress their clients through different training levels and phases. Students will be prepared for careers working at medically-based fitness facilities, community wellness programs, personal training studios, physical therapy clinics, corporate fitness centers, YMCA’s/JCC’s, and private and commercial health clubs.
Included with the either certificate program registration, you will receive complimentary access to receive the National Posture Institute’s Certified Resistance Training Professional™ (RTP™) designation. In addition, the program prepares students for the American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certified Personal Trainer Certification. ACE provides graduating certificate students a Preferred Discount on the ACE Personal Training Certification Exam and study materials.
For more information about the online certificate, including:
- How our partnerships with organizations like American Council on Exercise and National Posture Institute provide you with post graduation opportunities
- List of required materials
- Information regarding organizations that have approved our program for continuing education credits/units
- Detailed program breakdown
- An online video demo of what the actual program content looks like
- An overview of the content provided
- and more
please fill out this form and additional information will be emailed to you: